I tryed to think “out of the box”, about mashup of things and …
What is Mashup TODAY ? All steps and components in virtual world.
- Data capture (API’s, screen scraping, …)
- Data processing (Datawarehouse with Business Intelligence, mashup editors, SOA Roadmap, programming …)
- Data presentation (Computer Monitor, PDA, Mobile …)
What will be Mashup in the FUTURE ?
- Data capture (QR Code, RFID, …) – People and things recognition, Atoms & Bits and/or Micro Machine goal.
- Data processing (Datawarehouse with Business Intelligence, mashup editors, SOA Roadmap, programming …) – Nothing really new, just more organized. Exception: Web Semantics
- Data presentation (Holography, 3D, flexible screens (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081002084217.htm), new projection technologies …) – New display types
Mashup team must focus in “data presentation” and Web Semantics. Customers want to minimize devices and maximize screens to see all informations consolidated through mashups.
Do you agree? Please, help-me with comments.