Do you remember the e-cat, the controversial and potentially disruptive technology on new form of clean and cheap source of energy?
Well, today the Greek company called Defkalion has announced commercial plans and technical specifications of their products (called Hyperion) that, at moment, produces only heat and not electricity that can be generated with the application of existing third party technology.
The architecture of the kW Hyperion products is based on the simplified design in the figure: area A is the E-Cat, area B is a hydrogen canister under pressure, areas C consists of the electronics that monitor and control the safety conditions of the operation as well as the security of the product against any unauthorized use.
With regards to electricity generation, consumers will be able to receive a total solution based on mutually confirmed interoperability with third party technologies such as steam turbines and micro-steam turbines, Rankin new generation CHP, as well as intelligent heat management systems.
Their current product line ranges from kW units (5 – 30kW) to MW units (1.15 – 3.45 MW).
• Series A: Single tube single module CHP: By this configuration, 5-10Kw heat power will be released to operate micro-CHP/micro turbine configurations
• Series B: Multi tube single module CHP: By this configuration, multiples of 5 or 10Kw heat power (max 30kW) can be integrated in the same box , when product has to operate (heat) bigger CHP/micro-CHP or steam turbine configurations
• Series C: Single tube single module heat only: By this configuration, 5-10Kw heat power will be released to operate small steam or hot water demands such as agricultural applications (green houses)
• Series D: Multi tube single module heat only: By this configuration, multiples of 5Kw heat power can be integrated in the same box , when product has to produce substantial amounts of heat for energy demanding applications
• Series E: Single or multi tube modules in parallel: To face the energy demands of big industrial installations at the range of MWs. Such products consists of arrays of A, B, or D series rack-mounted
• Series F: Single or multi tube modules in series: To accelerate power in different configurations
All products are connected to Defkalion main computers through on-line GSM for monitoring.
The company declares that there are no radioactive materials used or produced, there is no emitted radioactivity nor any other hazardous gases or other materials – both during production but also usage.
The deadline of the inauguration of the first E-Cat Plant is coming and soon Defkalin is starting to sell products in Greece, then in Balkans and worldwide.
While the world is ignoring this epochal revolution, Defkalion, despite the silence of media, is starting to sell the product based on the intelligence and work of italian scientists. Of course there will be a lot to do to improve these products and to begin to produce electricity but now it’ s important to start and to demonstrate that the e-cat really works.
The revolution of new era for cheap energy seems already started.
So, stay tuned… soon I’ll post updates.